Yes~考试完了,考试期间超闷的啊~==很讨厌了考试。。。==我们班在这次的考试作弊,比上一次的还有高。。。我班的一个女同学还带了Sn的4份note进去抄。。。(超厉害的)
这次的考试,肯定死的很惨了~==因为我没什么读到,都再烦一些事情。。。呵呵~考试期间无意中想到了一些东西:
★STRIKE
★7
★D.E.S.M
★Promise forever to D.E.S.M&Mei
★I will protect ypu all forever
★I will believe you all forever
I will take care you all forever
★I will help you all when need my help forever
★I will support you all when do anything forever
★I will make you all laugh when you all are sad forever
★I will make you all happy when you all are unhappy forever
★I will love you all forever
这次的考试,肯定死的很惨了~==因为我没什么读到,都再烦一些事情。。。呵呵~考试期间无意中想到了一些东西:
★STRIKE
★7
★D.E.S.M
★Promise forever to D.E.S.M&Mei
★I will protect ypu all forever
★I will believe you all forever
I will take care you all forever
★I will help you all when need my help forever
★I will support you all when do anything forever
★I will make you all laugh when you all are sad forever
★I will make you all happy when you all are unhappy forever
★I will love you all forever
0 评论:
发表评论